Anees Bazmee also gave an update on Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3
Last Updated: 08.44 AM, May 27, 2023
Anees Bazmee has given an update on No Entry sequel. The director says he will start making the film once Salman Khan approves. The superstar played a major part in the original film.
ANI quoted him confirming the same at a recently held awards show. The director said, “Very soon. Whenever Salman says, we will start making.”
No Entry starred Fardeen Khan, Anil Kapoor and Salman Khan as the male leads. Esha Deol, Lara Dutta, Celina Jaitly and Bipasha Basu were seen as the female leads in the film. Boman Irani also played a pivotal role in the movie.
Salman played the role of Prem Khanna in the film. He was seen as a casanova husband in the movie.
The film is adapted from the Tamil film, Charlie Chaplin. Boney Kapoor had bankrolled the movie.
Back in 2021, Salman Khan had confirmed the sequel of the film. On December 27 (his birthday), the actor said that the second installment, No Entry Mein Entry, is in the works. There has been no update on the project since then, till now.
Apart from No Entry, Salman and Anees had worked on the movie Ready. The film starred Salman and Asin in the lead roles.
Anees also gave an update on Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3. He said that the movie is in the scripting stage currently. The film is expected to release on Diwali 2024.
His last movie Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2. The film, starring Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani and Tabu, was one of the biggest hits of 2022. It minted over Rs. 200 crores at the Box Office.