We have curated a bunch of trivia questions for the Natasha Romanoff fans. Take the quiz below and check how many did you get right...
Black Widow aka Natasha Romanoff is one of the most skilled agents turned Avenger, who sacrificed a lot in saving the world including her life. While she died in Avengers: Endgame in order to get the Soul stone, the highly-anticipated film- Black Widow will showcase her dark past.
The upcoming Marvel flick will also showcase Natasha’s broken relationships from the past. Black Widow stars Scarlett Johansson in the titular character with Florence Pugh, David Harbour, O-T Fagbenle, William Hurt, Ray Winstone, and Rachel Weisz in pivotal roles.
The film has already been theatrically released in some parts of the world and it is expected to arrive in India on Disney+ Hotstar on October 8. While you are waiting for the action-packed film, we have curated a bunch of trivia questions for the Natasha Romanoff fans. Take the quiz below and check how many did you get right:
1. While working undercover for S.H.I.E.L.D. Natasha Romanoff was working as a notary public at Stark Industries to get close to Tony Stark.
2. David Hayter is not only a writer but also an actor, director and producer. He bagged the role of Captain America in the popular Spider-Man animated series in 1994.
3. The French actress is also a director, screenwriter as well as a singer-songwriter. Julie Delpy has been recognised by the Before trilogy, where she acted opposite Ethan Hawke in all three romantic films.
4. The scene has been one of the few romantic scenes among all Marvel films.
5. In this scene, Natasha Romanoff revealed that S.H.I.E.L.D. was compromised by HYDRA. She also releases the secrets of S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA on the Internet.
6. During this time Vision and Wanda Maximoff were on their "honeymoon" getaway in Scotland and had the least contact with any of the Avengers.
7. Natasha seemed quite heartbroken after realising Hawkeye’s condition when he lost his whole family in the blip.
8. Since it’s impossible to calm Bruce Banner after he turns Hulk, Natasha says a special few lines and succeeds in calming him down.
9. Soon after being born, Natasha Romanoff went on to get trained to cultivate a very specific set of skills.
10. David Harbour’s portrayal of Jim Hopper on Netflix’s Stranger Things series made him a household name after 2016.
Check how many you got right -
Answer 1: Natalie Rushman
Answer 2: X-Men
Answer 3: Madame B
Answer 4: Avengers : Age of Ultron
Answer 5: Councilwoman Pamela Hawley
Answer 6: Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight
Answer 7: Tokyo
Answer 8: Sun
Answer 9: Volgograd
Answer 10: Red Guardian